Labels

Friday, January 27, 2012

Construction, De-Construction


It is so interesting to me how things can be broken if pushed too far... Not just people, or things but ideas as well... I've been playing with this two point perspective for a little while now and already I feel like I am coming to a point where I'm breaking it. Destroying how its meant to be used for the sake of abstraction and I love it. Its making me a little crazy but there is something very interesting in the destruction of a principle.

I find it amazing how something like this can inspire so much creation. I know what I want to make after this and after the next and the next several times over. I have been onto something for quite some time and I love knowing that this journey has much more to uncover.

The other night I was suddenly alert at an absurd hour and figured out a problem I've been thinking over for many months now. Seeing the problem in a new perspective helped me figure it out though.. More insanity to come.... God I wish I could impress upon others the excitement I feel in this moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment