Labels

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Abstraction of the City #3021


Another abstraction of the city... I don't know how many of these are in me but they seem an infinite source of creative rhythm. I'm still not finished with this but its coming along nicely. Its different from the others and has given me another idea for a painting. I started this by drawing out many buildings than washing over them in water. Then re-inking the lines more carefully leaving this vibration almost that I will try to capture in the next one. I guess that means the next one will be black and white... or maybe I'll just do very subtle colors.... almost transparent so the vibration is obvious. Its an exciting accident that I will start working on today most likely... Unless I get pulled into this one too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment