Labels

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chaos in two point perspective


Trying to push the two point perspective city concept. Pretty chaotic. I am thinking of doing a digital version and adding a ridiculous number of windows to the buildings just to see how far it can be pushed before it breaks completely. I wonder if the windows would interact in a way that starts to build up something completely different. Maybe I need to try and do a vertically aligned image with this idea to see how the windows start to layer near the top. I think this is where the idea needs to go next. It reminds me of a concept I was thinking about previously but never really accomplished the way I was hoping it would turn out. Perhaps I kept doing things too similar to one another instead of pushing the idea harder. Its just that once I get into a particular rhythm its very hard to change gears. Speaking of changing gears I really need to get some more paintings framed. For now I guess I need to get myself working on a vertically aligned city so I can see what happens with these layers and layers of windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment