Labels

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inner Light

 






I haven't really painting on this subject in a long time... These are old but some of my favorites from long ago. A question of truth... Subjective or factual? Personal or political? Seems like its always changing so maybe we make it up as we go.

I lost my faith a long time ago but its only recently that I stopped feeling spiritual... the inner light. Maybe I just see it differently? Like chi? Developing with practice and time? I didn't want this to happen...

I even remember asking, do you just stop caring or do you get numb? And all she said is that, you just learn to deal with it. After a while you're no longer surprised and I guess I just hoped that wouldn't happen to me... but maybe that's what it means to be wise...

Maybe I will tackle this subject again in the near future and see if there is anything new to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment